Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Things we are up to this week...

Isak finger painted today when he got up from his nap. He asked me, "mom, what animals like to finger paint?" I said, "just humans". He said.."I'm not a human, just a little boy, sorry!". We picked some leaves off the ground at the park this morning and colored on top of them on paper. Isak is loving using my camera now and wanted to take a picture.
We attempted to make cinnamon rolls yesterday but they didn't quite turn out. Isak was kind of enough to document the experience...I love when I upload my pictures and there's about 10 extra that I don't recognize that Isak has taken, always interesting.



We are working on learning to use scissors and so far Isak still wants to use two hands when cutting instead of one. He is very stubborn, I am thinking he would take direction better from his teacher than from me.
Lucy reached an all time naughtiness...while I was working with Isak she got into the cinnamon roll dough and rubbed it all over her face, and then proceeded to start biting the tips off the markers. She loves to color, but she also loves to eat all the crayons and draw all over the walls so its difficult to find the right balance....

1 comment:

Nuttymonkeymama said...

Yeah, Finn eats the tips off markers, too. And he colored our door out to the garage with sidewalk chalk. Quite the little artist.