Monday, September 13, 2010

Sunday night I had some old friends from High School come over...I say "old" as in I have known them a long time, because we are all not a day over 18...Callie was in town from Utah for the day so it was a good excuse to see everyone. Crystal now lives conveniently down the street and Emily lives close too so now we just need Katie and Lacey and everyone else to move close too... Emily had her wisdom teeth out on Friday, so if her cheeks look a little swollen, that's why. My cheeks just look swollen because I eat too much cookie dough, I don't have a great excuse! Anyway, it was fun to catch up, in between chasing kids and changing diapers.
Lucy loves to pose for the camera and if she sees it out, will come over and yell "cheese!" over and over again. She's a giant ham.


One of the things she is loving right now is running around with her blanket over her head and having us replace it over and over again. She especially thinks its hilarious when she runs into stuff and falls over. She also loves to bend over and stare at us between her legs. She's a little crazy right now. And, over the weekend, she was introduced to "old Macdonald" videos on you tube that she repeatedly asks for a million times a day, yelling "EE-Ey-EE-Ey Oh! Ey-Oh! Ey-Oh!". Yes, I need to find her a CD or something. Oh Kevin is a great dad but the few days a month he has them when I work the night before, they seem to learn all sorts of new things that I get to try to figure out for the next week while he goes to work....
Below is a little example of Lucy's love of walking around with stuff on her head. I believe she pulled this sheet of of the hamper.




1 comment:

Victoria Gilbert said...

hahaha :) My kids do this too. Claire says she wants to be a ghost for halloween... I don't think this notion will last long before she's back to wanting to be a princess, but it sure would be a cheap costume!