He also received two nerf guns, sweet tunnel with two tents, lots of army guys, cars, a frisbee,
- Loving to tell stories and have stories told to you. You often will request a goldilocks story, a fire wall-e story, or any other random object and then will start off by saying "once upon a time..." ...or 'and one day".... and then wait for us to finish.
- You still really need a nap everyday and take one pretty well, at least a few hours. Your bedtime..well, we lie down with you till you fall asleep. We're working on that one.
- Are pretty much potty trained, still have accidents but usually are pretty good. Always are dry during your nap.
- Love curious george and Wall-E. Like to play with your army guys and robots.
- Love to be outside and play with the hose and bubbles. And walk to dad's office.
- Favorite food is strawberry milk, popsicles, apples, chips , green yogurt
- Listen surprisingly well when we are reading to you or telling you about something.
- Love to say your prayers and are getting so good.
- Have quite an imagination, can play pretend with just about anything.
- Have a memory like a steel trap. We can't get anything by you.
- Love your little sister and have a big heart, although sometimes have a hard time showing her that love....
- Still sleep with "hopdog" for every nap and bedtime..(peter rabbit and the little dog head blanket).
I would say I can't believe he's already three, but 2 felt like a really loooong year. I think he feels like he should be about three.