Monday, August 2, 2010

Lucy Firsts

I braided Lucy's hair today for the first time....quite the feat since she hates having her head touched let alone me doing her hair. Its not quite straight...or even...but its a braid! The start of many more hair-do's to come, I am sure..

She wasn't too happy about the whole experience.
Lucy started nursery for the first time at church yesterday too! In our church the kids get to start attending the nursery when they turn about 18 months. Its a pretty big deal because it means we don't have to chase her all over the halls for two hours :). I think she did pretty well, although she was crying when I picked her up. Its probably a big adjustment to just have one snack time and not be able to eat every 5 minutes..


1 comment:

Cassidy said...

Super cute. I tried braiding Meg's today. She would NOT hold still. Super jealous you got to do it.
It was fun seeing you this morning! (and in case you didn't know how was waving at you in the car, it was me!)