Sunday, August 15, 2010


Kevin and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on Wednesday. He had to to take off to Houston the next day so we just went up a day early to Spokane and he suprised me with a room at the Davenport Hotel in downtown. It was really fun! The ballrooms in this hotel are beautiful. Most of the time they are used for weddings, receptions, etc, I believe this hotel is one of the oldest buildings in Spokane. It still has a lot of original wood work and carvings throughout and the ceilings are gorgeous. It was fun to just look around the hotel.
We stayed on the 14th floor and had an awesome view. We could see everyone's roofs!
Anyway, Happy Anniversary to us! I must say that we have packed a lot into 5 years when I think about it....2 kids, 6 moves and 6 job changes between the two of us. Here's to hoping the next 5 years are much calmer.











No comments: