Thursday, August 5, 2010

I found these gorgeous tomatoes in my garden this morning! I haven't taken a look for a while and when I went out there, I found several little green tomatoes blossoming, and my cucumbers have wrapped themselves all around my tomatoe plants. This is our first attempt at a garden and I think I planted everything too close...so easy when all they are is seeds at first..


Oh my and the carrots I think are mutants. There are TONS of them and I failed to thin them properly so they look like they have tentacles. I think its time to make some stew! Or carrot cake...
Its been really hot today. Isak is in the midst of a super long nap and Lucy has been lounging all afternoon with me. We watched 27 dresses for a while then started to clean. She just wanted to eat a sandwich in my bed. She's defintely my daughter.



No comments: