Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Not much new happening with us this week. Isak still loves and torments his little kitty on a regular basis. Lucy is pushing two new teeth through the top and they are just about there so horray for that! I'm really hoping she doesn't turn into a biter with 4 teeth rather than just 2 but time will tell. Our home is officially on the market and we are going through that long process so hopefully it will sell quickly. We already have had several people interested in renting it while we are trying to sell it so hopefully that will pan out as well.
Isak and his cat. I'm really hoping this cat survives Isak's toddlerhood. I guess me and this cat both are hoping we survive. Otherwise, we are doing fine. I will probably start looking for work soon as I feel my brain turning to mush and I really miss working, if even for a just a few days a week. Kevin is enjoying his new job and loves that he doesn't have to dress up everyday (although I think they should make him). I discovered Othello's one and only bike path...all 2 miles of its beauty..but it was a great attempt and it is better than nothing. I have started running quite a bit for lack of anything else to do and also in an attempt to hold onto my sanity. My next goal is to find a double jogger and make Kevin run with me in the evenings. We'll see how that goes...

Isak is starting to talk really well. I'm not sure why the kiki was going to "fall down", but whatever.

1 comment:

Monte and Brittany said...

im glad you guys are having fun! and im glad Kevin in enjoying his new job!!
hopefully we can see you guys soon! :)