Monday, October 26, 2009

Lucy started officially crawling this past week, she still likes to "sit spin" as we call it but she moves around pretty well and is now actually moving up on all fours.
I think she looks a little like Alice in Wonderland in this dress. Isn't she cute?

Isak and Lucy watching some TV together with grandpa (who was cut out of the pic, sorry Bob).


Isak has found a tree to climb in the backyard. We officially now have renters in our house, we just need to find a place here in Othello that is available. So far we have come up with nothing but we haven't been looking for very long, hopefully something hospitable will pop up soon. Meanwhile I've decided to channel my domesticity (is that a word?) into fixing up my in-laws basement. We've already made some great progress and I have a great motivator in that I'm living that right now.



2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love the giant flowers in Lucy's hair!! She is so incredibly cute, and she is always smiling!

Victoria Gilbert said...

That dress is so cute, and yes I agree it is an alice in wonderland dress. Very cute! :)
Have fun with the basement renovation!