Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sickies and cookies

Lucy is trying to crawl although I am not encouraging this as once she becomes mobile, my life with drastically change. Its so nice to have one that pretty much will stay where you put her!
Isak is loving having a kitty and is becoming braver and braver with her. I'm not sure this is a great thing for the cat, as now he will pick her up and carry her around. The poor little thing somehow got the tip of her eat sheared off tonight and was bleeding. I'm pretty sure Isak wasn't the culprit so I have no idea how it happend. Isak kept saying "kiki, owe".

Lucy is pretty sick. I think she is getting teeth, she's had a fever for the past 3 days with cold symptoms. She's still sleeping through the night but is very sleepy during the day and pretty fussy. I really hope she starts feeling better soon. Isak teethed really well so this is a new experience. She already has her two bottom teeth and I think she might be getting her two top teeth.


I was coming back from my parents one night and Isak fell asleep in the car. I laid him to bed in his clothes and gave him his rabbit (the hop). Apparently he woke up at somepoint and went searching for his doggie because this is how Kevin found him a few hours later..under the bed.

Isak loves to "help the mama". So far this week we've made..snickerdoodles, chocolate chip cookies, and cupcakes. I'm not sure how much more my waistline can take of this "helping the mama". He loves sitting on the counter and licking beaters and putting his hands in the bowl. Today he helped put sprinkles on the cupcakes and also helped eat them. We really don't usually make this many sweets but we have some extra visitors this week to help us eat them...thank goodness.
.

2 comments:

Whitney R said...

Poor kiki-pheobe (still like that name:). I'm wondering if she went up under someone's car or something. I would be too tempted to eat all those treats so it's a good thing I'm here and other's who's bodies don't take one calorie and multiply it by three can eat them.

Nathan Stephanie Gilbert Family said...

Conner said don't let Lucy crawl before him because she is always showing him up! At least he can finally sit up alone now! If I was there I would help you eat all of those yummy goodies :)