Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today Kevin was nice enough to take Isak with him to the airport to pick up his mom while I stayed home with Lucy. It has been wonderful! I got half done with a baby blanket while Lucy slept and also got a nap. I think we might even go to the post office. Below are some pictures of us at the park...our new favorite past time. We think we found someone to rent our house in Boise so hopefully we will have a house soon.

Isak really loves the swings. He frequently asks to go "too high" and lately has been saying, "I fly, I fly" while swinging, it is very cute.



4 comments:

Crystal said...

They are so cute. I love Lucy's little hat. It makes a huge diffenece just having one at home. I always get a lot more done when Aubrey is gone.

Kevin and Eliza said...

Parks are great. I just wish there were indoor parks to play at during the winter that were free. Cute pictures.

Whitney R said...

they are so cute all bundled up! I'm glad you had some time to yourself - or as much is possible now days. :)

Victoria Gilbert said...

haha that cracks me up that Isak wants to go "too high"! And how nice to have a bit of a break today. One is definitely easier than 2... or 3 i'm learning! :)