Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall Time

I took the kids to the park today (again) and Lucy sat in one of the swings, she is getting so big! I think this confuses Isak, he always looks at her strangely and will sometime say, "baby, out".
She loved it though and really likes watching Isak swing as well and will always laugh at him.

I took the kids to the pumpkin patch today with some ladies from church and their kids. It turns out there are lots of crazy little boys Isak's age with a similar energy level and they had lots of fun chasing each other and jumping off hay bales. Isak also insisted I carry him as well as Lucy which was rather difficult, I could only do it for a little while. They are over 50 lbs together and that's a lot to carry!






This child really has no fear. These hay bales were about 6 high and he would look at me and go, "big jump? big jump?" and then jump towards me and hope I would catch him. I'm already getting gray hair.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

They are so big. The no fear thing will probably not go away.

Victoria Gilbert said...

Claire is also fearless! I'm pretty sure Josh had more caution at this age.
I'm glad you're meeting more young moms in the ward so that you can support each other through the crazy toddler stages and do fun things!