Thursday, October 8, 2009

Last night was a very long night. Isak woke up around 1am and didn't go back to sleep till after 4. There as lots of yelling and door pounding until finally we let him sleep with us which I think has happened exactly twice in his little life. He slept in till 9am, I cannot say the same for his sister. Lucy woke up at 5am and didn't want to go back to sleep until 6. I am tired. I think Isak might be getting his 2 year molars, at least that is what it feels like and I have no other answer for his weird behavior..other than maybe an ear infection but he has no other symptoms. Anyway, hopefully he will take a great nap today or it might be a really long day.

Lucy and I spent some quality time together this morning while waiting for Isak to wake up. She is trying really hard to crawl and will "lunge" forward on her toes.


Lucy up on her tippy toes...



3 comments:

Cassidy said...

Oh man. It is SO HARD taking care of kids when you are so tired. I feel for you. Here's to hoping for long naps today!

Crystal said...

I am sorry Lena, That sounds really crappy. I hope they start feeling better soon.

Whitney R said...

I'm sorry about the sad boy. I've been up every night for that long at about that time, but not with a screaming 2 year old. I hope it passes very soon.

Lucy is such a cute little thing. And up on those tippy toes!