Sunday, June 7, 2009

Past week

Kevin's sister, Whitney, came to my rescue on Tuesday while Kevin was out of town in South Dakota for an audit training. She helped me with my kids for a few days and made the time fly by so much faster. Plus I had another adult to talk to which was an added plus. She took these great pictures of my kids. Aren't they cute?

Lucy is a super smiley baby. I've mentioned this before but it always baffles me as Isak would glare at everyone and it took him a lot longer to warm up to people. She will smile at people at the store all the time and at church at random. I don't know what to do with that hair. It just sticks up straight and there is no taming it. Thanks Crystal for all the super cute hairbands to play with!
Isak likes to see her smile and just today decided he wanted to hold her in Kevin's lap. Its fun watching them start to interact.











2 comments:

Whitney R said...

Your kids are so cute. And Lucy is a doll. I really miss her! It was so funny that I would be talking to you and then look at her and she would just be smiling away at me. She is a lot of fun. Isak cracks me up. Most kids would be scared to death of thunder and lightening. Not him. Wanted to be out in it. I hope Isak at least lets you know when he wants to hold her and doesn't try picking her up all by himself while she is laying on the floor. good thing he is strong. :)

Nana said...

Oh, those are such cute pictures and Lucy's smiles are beautiful, especially with that hair. I can't wait to see if she'll take care of it as good as her Aunt Lindsey did. :)