Friday, June 12, 2009

We have pigtails!



I put Lucy's hair in pigtails today for the first time. I just need to find matching bows. Unfortunately this computer is awful and mine still isn't fixed so they are all loading sideways..grrr...They are much cuter when looked at head on rather than tilting your head.

I tried to brush her hair down today but it just springs back up. Reminds me of a bald man with a bad comb over.


Nathan and Stephanie stopped by on their way through to washington on Wednesday night. Lucy and Conner liked laying next to each and babbling. I love his fuzzy little hair.




Tummy time. I have no pictures of Isak in this post but he's doing fine. He just doesn't have pigtails. Although he did want me to do paint his nails on Sunday before church so we matched. And I put him in sandals, much to Kevin's dismay.



5 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh So cute!

Victoria Gilbert said...

haha i would love to see a pic of Isak's painted toes :) So cute!! I bet he was a hit in nursery!

Miss Lovely's Musings said...

When you post your pix, are they saved in the upright position, and they posted from your hard drive?

Whitney R said...

I love the pigtails! I turned my computer so I saw it in all it's cuteness. I bet it was fun with Conner and Lucy kicking and talking next to each other :) I would love to see that.

Valerie said...

Caleb demanded Painted toenails today too!! I hope the will outgrow this before kindergarten...