Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Isak spent 20 mins yesterday walking around with the vacuumn cannister on his face. I think he liked it because it made everything look green. He has also learned how to turn on the light switch in his room. I think he jumps up to hit it and this has made nap time rather challenging. I'm hoping the novelty will wear off and he will stop because he still needs a nap (and so do I).


Isak obsessed with popsicles or "ice" as he likes to call them. I give him the ones that are all fruit so they aren't so terrible but he demands them a few times everyday. I tried my own popsicle recipe out this morning with blended strawberries and banans so we'll see how it turns out.

Lucy is getting bigger and bigger and growing way too fast. She has started sleeping fairly well during the night so hopefully that will last. She's really good at grabbing things and putting them in her mouth so we have to be careful what is lying by her. I had a tithing slip by her carseat on the way home on Sunday and when I went to get her out, she had half of it in her mouth eating it. I'm in no hurry to start rice cereal with her yet as I did that with Isak right at 4 months and he grew ginormous very quickly.

I Love how both my kids got Kevin's blue eyes. Aren't they pretty?

3 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Isn't it just crazy how fast time goes by with children. One day they are an infant and the next you know they are a toddler and etc. That is only how far I've gotten thus far. It makes me really want to enjoy Weston when he is little, because it wont be for long. Andrew loves Popsicles (ice) just like your son.

Monica said...

Lena- Thanks for posting our button. Good luck in the giveaway!

Victoria Gilbert said...

their blue eyes are very pretty :) And the parts of you they have are very pretty too!!! they are just beautiful kids :)