Sunday, May 31, 2009

Catch up and Pictures


Our computer still isn't working so I have resorted to using Kevin's work computer that doesn't work so well for pictures or editing...or really to much besides the internet and I suppose whatever work he does with it. Summer is finally upon us and we have capitalized on the community pool we have in our subdivision. The water feels as warm as bathwater and Isak absolutely loves it and never wants to leave. Unfortunately I can't take them by myself because its too dangerous (how would I jump in after Isak while holding Lucy?) but we like to go in the evenings when kevin comes home.

Isak is very buoyant when we go to the pool...life vest and water wings.I found this squirt gun for him at the dollar store and he loves it. I know someday I will come to loathe water guns but for now he has fun and doesn't know how to fill it up himself.

Lucy's very cute swimsuit. Ignore her very red eyes, as I said, no editing program to fix that.

Isak loves to feed his animals and tries to feed his sister things so we have to watch him. Usually its just a sippy cup shoved in her mouth but I caught him trying to share his popsicle so we have to keep a close eye. Although Lucy seemed to like the taste.


My sister sent Isak this awesome bubble machine for his birthday. He loves it and runs around trying to squish the bubbles. Its great because all I have to do is turn it on and walk away.

Lucy's hair is starting to have sprinkler effect. Its getting so long that it is starting to flop over on the sides..























4 comments:

Crystal said...

I love all the pictures. Lucy is growing up so fast. We really need to come visit.

Whitney R said...

the last two pictures, Isak by the bubbles and Lucy's hair - so funny because they have the same look on their face :)

I'm all for staying at the pool as long as Isak desires! We'll take advantage of having two of us so he can get his fill. :)

Katie said...

Growing up in Texas, I think my mom may have used the pool as a daycare! I remember going when the pool would open early in the morning and leaving late in the evening..... (lige)

Victoria Gilbert said...

awww look at that cute little swim suit!! I love it. Lucy has so much hair! I really love her flower hairband... so cute :) I know what you mean about going to the pool alone with the kids... I'm going to attempt it but only with a friend. I'm hoping Josh will be sensible at this age and not go diving in headfirst without me, because I know Claire will!
Hope you and Whit are having fun together shopping for your little girls! (and Isak!), wish i could be there for the party! :)