Monday, June 15, 2009

Checkups and Weigh In's

We took Lucy and Isak in to the doctor today for their 4 month and 2 year check ups. I took Kevin with me as they both needed shots and I wasn't about to brave that by myself with two kids. They did great and are both growing like weeds. I am so thankful for two healthy kids! They both have little colds but hopefully those will go away soon. Here are the stats:
LUCY
Height: 261/2 inches (97%)
Weight: 13lbs 14 oz (50%)
Head: 41 1/2 cms
ISAK
Height: 35 1/2 inches (75%)
Weight: 32 lbs (85%)
Head:52 cms (100%)

So Lucy is really tall and Isak has a mammoth head. Nothing we didn't already know, I guess.
I love that her hair is long enough for barettes. It makes getting her dressed all the more fun.

For home evening the other night I had Isak help me make cookies. This was a first and mostly he sat next to the kitchen aid and watched it mix the cookie dough. But he was fascinated.


4 comments:

Nana said...

they are so cute and I can tell Isak loved the batter. And Lucy is changing so much since I saw her last, I can't wait till I get to see her again.

Victoria Gilbert said...

Wow you guys just grow big kids out there in Idaho! They're both so cute. Girls are so much fun to dress because of the accessories!!! I haven't been successful in getting Claire to wear barrettes yet. For one she doesn't have much hair, and the little she does have doesn't hold them all that well, so she just pulls them out 2 seconds later..she will leave the ribbons in though.

Whitney R said...

looks like Isak was fascinated with the chocolate! :) Which, we all are.

I am also grateful for your healthy babies. It's such a blessing that everyone has such healthy kids :)

Shavonne said...

Cute cute pictures! Lucy's getting so big! My brother had a really big head for his body, but he grew into it... ;) Isak's just got alot of brains!