Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My computer is finally up and working thanks to a new hard drive so hopefully we won't have any more problems. This means that now all my pictures wil be upright and easy to look at which I am pretty excited about.

Lucy has just discovered her feet and loves to grab them and play with them. She is very chatty and will lay and talk to her fish for any length of time. This is a little video of her from a few weeks ago chatting. I realize this is only interesting to a handful of people so I won't be offended if you skip it..

3 comments:

Whitney R said...

She is so cute! I had started the video and Jaren walked in the door and said, "You had the baby already?!" because he heard her little squeals. So he came over and watched it with me. He thinks she's a cutie, too!

Katie said...

So sweet! I love it when they discover their little voices =-)

Victoria Gilbert said...

awww so much fun!

when i was a little kid i used to throw things down the vents too... the fun never ends! :) Well, I guess it does when you can't play with your ball anymore. ooops. But the vomit, well that's always fun, right?