Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July, birthdays, and Old friends

Yes, that handsome man is my husband, about 6 years ago. Kevin turned 28 on the 3rd..so happy birthday! I figured that this is the 7th birthday I have celebrated with him, that's alot of birthdays. Wow, he's getting old. We celebrated by going out to dinner a few nights before and he got some new electronic thing that he wanted that supposedly is suppose to make our lives easier but I still haven't figured the thing out yet. And best of all, our good friends Scott and Crystal Harris came to visit us on his birthday so we got to hang out with them and their girls!
I found this great picture of crystal and I 5 years ago, the summer she got engaged. The picture above it is the day she got married. I have one from when I got married but she is pregnant andwhile I think she looks great, she would probably kill me if I displayed that picture. We figured it out and we've known each other for 17 years! That's a really long time.

THis is us pre baby and pre husband. We were single, cute and didn't have a care in the world. I sometimes miss those days...


Because now we have responsibilities, in the form of toddlers. But they're pretty cute so I think we'll keep them.We had lots of fun with them while they were here. We took them swimming at our little community pool and went out for ice cream. Kevin and Scott went golfing while crystal and I chilled out at home with the kids. It was great to catch up!

Crystal's little girl, Olivia. Isn't she cute?
Aubrey and Isak playing Guitar Hero. t of fun playing together.We set of some fireworks with Isak on Sunday night because I worked the 4th. He loved them.
Here he is playing with the tanks. Luckily, he was still scared enough when they were lit that he didn't want to go any where near them.





Isak and Lucy before church on Sunday. You can't tell in this picture, but she is turning blonde quickly. I think she and Isak will have the same hair color.


V ideo of fireworks with our neighbors. That is Lucy talking in the background.








5 comments:

Cassidy said...

How fun!! I miss Scott and Crystal. I agree with you. I sometimes miss those days too. . . mostly the sleep that I had! Happy fourth!

Crystal said...

Thanks for not posting the pregnant picture. Its bad enough it is one of the first ones you see when you walk through your door. Thanks for letting us come. We had a great time.

Whitney R said...

*Whispering* "his birthday was on the 2nd...."


:)

Victoria Gilbert said...

haha :)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!

my panda fanatic roommate got a cute Morn Creations bag as birthday gift!
she is just THRILLED with it.
hkpanda.freetzi.com