Tuesday, September 30, 2008

WE'RE HAVING A .............................

BABY! Isn't it cute? We think so. He has 10 fingers and 10 toes and is about as perfect as they come. We did not want to find out the sex so it is a secret, even our doctor doesn't know what it is because the ultrasound tech didn't tell him so we will all be surprised. I'm pretty sure its a boy though and Kevin claims he saw him "packing heat" while the lady was measuring the femurs. This is coming from an accountant so it could've been any number of body parts that he was seeing. In the video below he kind of waves his left hand. I'm just so thankful that he's healthy and everything is okay. I think I took this for granted with Isak because I didn't realize all the things they can find wrong. It really is a miracle and a blessing to have a healthy baby and be able to carry them to term.

4 comments:

Whitney R said...

What a fun video! Hmmm.. you should put up a pole and get votes to see what people think it is.

If it's a boy, Isak will be so glad to have a brother. If it's a girl, Isak will be so glad to have a little sister to pick on and you will be so glad to use some pink in your house :) Ups to both sides!

tiff said...

Thats exciting you guys are going to be surprised.... I don't think I could do that. Sounds like you guys are doing good. I think its cool you like to run marathons. I have always wanted to run in one but I just don't think running is my thing.

Shavonne said...

Packing heat, hmm? That's funny. I think it is so great you are wanting to be suprised, that is the best! Though hard to wait. We're excited for you, Congrats that all is well!

Victoria Gilbert said...

those videos are great! He/she looks very healthy. You still think it's a boy? Maybe it's just a big healthy girl! It will be fun to see!