Monday, October 6, 2008

Jump!




My camera is fixed, thanks to a replacement battery charger. I have no idea where the original one went to but perhaps when Isak starts talking in coherent sentences we can find out. At the top of blog is isak cuddling with his doggie. He loves his stuffed animals and we here him every morning in his crib talking to them. Its very cute. This is a little video of Isak "jumping". He has started doing a lot of new things this past week and is growing way too fast. I asked him if he wanted mashed potatoes for lunch today and he looked at me with big eyes and said "yah!" and ran towards his highchair. It was funny. He also tried to stuff his bunny into the produce drawer in our fridge and insisted on taking it with him into the grocery store today and on walk around the neighborhood. Kevin and I aren't nearly as exciting but we're doing fine. Kevin has just gotten the study materials for his CPA exam and I'm really glad I became a nurse because it does not look like fun. Funny how I had to take one big test for my licensing and I get trusted with people's lifes and kevin has to take 4 big tests and audits people. Apparently we know what's important in society.


I'm feeling fine, just getting bigger and this baby seems really active for being so early but hopefully its getting it all out now. I am working myself up to put up a pregnancy picture but I'm not quite there yet.


4 comments:

Nana said...

Awwww, Isak jumping is so cute, and I love his laugh! I can't wait to come soon and get to play with him, it will be fun. :)

Cassidy said...

Meg seemed more active when I was pregnant with her too. I think it's just how it is with the 2nd child. We're already stretched and our muscles are not as firm which is why we feel them more and they seem more active--at least that's my theory. I'm glad you are doing okay! Isak is so cute!

Whitney R said...

That was a very cute video! I want to hear him talking :) Maybe see if you can record him talking to his stuffed animals?

I want a picture!! Your such a cute pregnant woman, don't be shy.

Good luck Kevin!

Nathan Stephanie Gilbert Family said...

When steph and I come down in a couple of weeks you two can take one together and compare bellys.