Saturday, September 27, 2008

Crazy Dreams

The battery charger for my camera has gone missing so while I am frantically looking for it, I am pictureless. I fear it may have gone the way of our electric toothbrush that Isak played with and we cannot find anywhere. Meanwhile I will have to come up with some exciting stories to make up for the lack of pictures. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and realized that my wedding ring was missing from my finger. Very weird considering that it never comes off my hand for anything and that I was wearing it when I went to bed. Plus it fits pretty snugly and has never come off before. I woke kevin up and made him help me look for it. After tearing off all the bedding and searching for 10 minutes I found it on the floor in front of our bed on some clothes. Very random. I must've been having some crazy dream to tear off my wedding ring in the middle of the night. I put it in my jewlery box for the rest of the night for fear that I would do it again. Its going to be a long pregnancy.

5 comments:

Victoria Gilbert said...

Sounds like you are quite active in your sleep!! Better have Kevin make sure the doors are locked so you don't sleep walk into any half-built houses on your street! That could be hazardous! :)

Monte and Brittany said...

haha! monte and i are laughing about that..

"its gonna be a long pregnancy!"

good luck with it all! :)

Whitney R said...

Yikes. Good thing I take my wedding ring off before I go to bed. My fingers swell like sausages.

So just in case I finally get pregnant someday and have a dream like this, or just have one about you getting knocked up AGAIN when I do.. wait... I mean, I would have a dream of you getting pregnant again RIGHT after baby number two so we could have a baby at the same time and then I would tell you and you would kick me in my chins for even dreaming such a thing.

Whitney R said...

Oh shins... I guess I do have more than one chin, though

Monte and Brittany said...

the corn maze was So fun! its just off meridian road past Columbia! so really close to you! :) i would recommend going! it was A BLAST!!!!