Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Catch-Up!


 This past weekend some friends from high school and I got together to suprise our good friend Emily who just back from her mission to Brazil. We dinner at Inca's and had her mom and sister tell her they were taking her to dinner. When she walked in, we were all sitting there! Katie and Lacey flew in from North Carolina, Callie came from Utah, and Crystal, Danny and I all lived nearby so it wasn't too much of a trek. She was very suprised and it was great to have us all together again. We had a weekend full of festivities and catching up with each other.

 We went bowling and took great pictures of all of our shoes. It was the black light bowling so we all look a little funny and have random white streaks on ourselves.


These girls were my best friends in high school and I have them to thank for my turning out pretty decent during my adolescence. They were such a great example and always there to do stuff with, they kept me out of trouble!  I love we can not hardly see each other for years but when we're together it takes no time for us to catch right back up! And thanks to everyone's husbands for taking the kids so we could all get together!

We plan to do this again in a few years only at somewhere a little more exotic..hopefully it will become a tradition and we can always stay apart of each other's lives!

No comments: