Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lucy and I made a cotton ball ghost the other morning. She had a lot of fun dipping all the cotton balls in the glue and had the idea to also glue marshmallows to the paper, mainly because I think she wanted to eat them. She was very proud and we hung it up in the living room, she keeps telling me, "look mom, its so spooky!"
Edyn stood up in the laundry basket the other day. She also has started to kind of crawl. She is also getting number 8 tooth. Seriously?? 8 teeth! She has been so cranky lately and eating her hands again. They have wounds all over them. I love her but oh my, I am ready for her to be bigger sometimes! She turned 9 months last week. She eats pretty much anything, she had spaghetti tonight and loved it and also really likes bananas. She thinks Isak and Lucy are the funniest people ever and they can make her laugh harder than anyone. She really loves her mommy and is attached at my hip.


 Our Halloween carnival at the church was tonight. The kids had a blast and loved the cake walk because they each got a cupcake. I got lots of comments on Lucy's costume...I gave her some eggs to "hatch" and she has her "braak brawk!" down really well. Isak was Captain America and Edyn was a skunk. I love these sweet kids of mine. Some days are definitely harder than others and it seems Edyn wants to be held all the time and Lucy is refusing to do anything for herself and I think I'm going to go nuts. But then Lucy will have me put on her angry bird socks that go up her waist and instruct me to rub her feet and I just have to laugh. So grateful I get to be their mom and try to raise them right in this nutty world. I've had to work a lot this month for a variety of reasons and its been difficult being away from them. While I love my job, I am so glad that I don't have to be there full time. These kids need their mom, even if it means we have cruddy carpet for a while longer!




No comments: