Thursday, October 4, 2012

September Travels


 We spent Friday and Saturday in Rexburg catching up with family. My brother and his wife Jennifer live there so we got to visit them as well as Kevin's sisters and his brother who was also visiting. I was so excietd to go to Jamba Juice there (living in this tiny town is sometimes quite depreciating) and they even gave us a baby size one for Edyn. Isak drew them a great picture of battling robots to hang on the wall.
                                         I

I got to visit with some of my sister-in-laws and my kids loved playing at Aunt Whitney's house with their cousins. Check out this slide, what's not to love? We also checked out the DI while we were there and picked up this $1 iCarly microphone that played some awesome songs. Naomi and Lucy loved this thing and by the end of the visit knew all the lyrics, quite loudly.



 Edyn really liked the racing car chasing her and would laugh hysterically everytime it came her way.
 The girls helped us make some cookies that didn't turn out so fantastic. Then in true family love fashion, we all got sick in the few days after we got home. And conveniently, Kevin was in Colorado and gone while all that happened. Nothing like puking kids and being sick yourself with no husband! Thank goodness for my great in-laws who let me sleep at their house and didn't complain when my kids puked on 2 of their beds. It was a great trip and we got to see a ton of family. I should've taken more pictures as usual but we had a great time. Thanks to everyone who let us crash at their house and torment their pets!

No comments: