Monday, January 9, 2012

Isak

Isak has been saying some pretty great stuff lately. My favorites from the past couple weeks.
Putting him to bed one night, he insisted on sleeping with his new zhu zhu pet from Christmas.
Isak: "Mom, he's nocturnal, he doesn't sleep at night so I can't go bed either".
Me: "Isak, if he's nocturnal then he has to come stay awake with me in the living room".
Isak: "He's diurnal! He's diurnal!"
We have an insect book that talks about butterflies that are nocturnal or diurnal which is where he got this from. Crazy kid.
Isak: "Mom, did you know that the largest beach in the world is in Idaho in Africa?".
He's been obsessed about the planets lately and loves to ask which gases are on which planets, how many moons they have and likes to inform everyone we know that Pluto is no longer a planet. Anyway, I'm sure there is more that my foggy pregnant brain can't remember but he is sure entertaining lately!


2 comments:

Victoria Gilbert said...

He is so smart! What a cutie! :) It's good that you're writing all of these down... he will get a kick out of it when he's older!
I'm glad he likes his diurnal zhu zhu pet! haha :)

Whitney R said...

He has the best imagination I have ever heard of. And I can tell the last picture was taken with your fancy camera! Have you read the book mom got you? Does it make sense? I wish I could be there to drive you crazy with everything I know. And now I need to go google Diurnal....