Saturday, January 28, 2012

Edyn is growing like a weed. Yesterday I noticed her newborn pajamas were too small and her legs wouldn't straighten out in them. Just in the past week it seems she has grown a ton. Which would make sense since she eats constantly! This picture is from the beginning of this week, she was about 12 days old. She has got a serious pair of lips on her...

Lucy and Edyn and I hung out while Isak was at preschool on Wednesday. I had to buy Lucy some new clothes as her pants and her shirts no longer met and all her pants were too short.
I love these leggings. They are totally Lucy. Especially when she rocks her green frog boots with them.
"Can I hold it mom?" Lucy loves to hold Edyn. She always tells me, "she's scared" whenever she makes a noise. She also tells me that "she's cute" about 10 times a day.



Edyn at about 2 weeks. She's starting to wake up a lot more during the day but still wakes up 3-4 times a night to eat. She's so much fun, I just wish she would stay little forever but learn how to sleep through the night at the same time...if only that were possible!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was that song that Wyatt was singing? "I gotta move the dragon, I gotta move the dragon, I gotta mooooEEEEEEooooooooooove the dragon!"
We can dedicate it to Edyn's lips. And wait till you see her watermelon quilt, it is so cute that your head will explode.

Victoria Gilbert said...

ahahahaha LORI :) Edyn's full beautiful lips, maybe like Lindsey's? Lucy's new clothes are cute!! They're going to have so much fun together as sisters!

Nathan Stephanie Gilbert Family said...

Lena, she is sooo stinkin cute! I am so excited to hold her! She makes me hope I have a girl someday... If not then I may have to borrow one of your from time to time... :)