Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin patch



Today Isak's class went to the pumpkin patch. Isak was more excited to jump off the hay bales, but he had fun picking out a pumpkin. Lucy got to come too, although she spent most of the time tripping over vines and eating dirt.


Isak picked out the biggest pumpkin he could find and has been asking to carve it ever since. My camera showed up in the mail right after we got home so I took some pictures of the kids outside with it. Aren't they cute? Well, Lucy looks a little crazed in her picture, but I'm just so happy to have a working camera again. We had a new couple in our ward over for dinner tonight and it turns out the husband went to WSU and knows my old roommates and alot of the same people I do. Small world. And, it sounds like they will want to go out and do stuff which is a double plus! We already have them booked for a double date tomorrow night! Yea for new friends!

No comments: