Friday, October 8, 2010

The house is mostly repainted, if you look close you can still see the red, it will need a few more coats. Yesterday we were driving in the car and Isak said, "mom, its so hot outside, you would cook just like a pancake!". I have no idea how hot that is but apparently, hot enough to cook some breakfast food.
Lucy has been saying some funny things lately. Her new phrase, "oh man!" and her favorite.."allllright!". She will also try to count..1,2,8,9,10! only its not super intelligible. Today she had an "accident" in the bathtub so I took her out, wrapped her in a towel and sat her on a chair. While I was cleaning it she walks in saying "pottee..pottee.." and promptly peed all over the floor as well. Isak then walked by and exclaimed, "Oh my gosh, this is not good. This is not good at all". So helpful. Lately when we have been putting him to bed he has been yelling at Kevin from his room.."I just so mad at you daddy I can't sleep! I'm just so angry right now! I can't even take a nap I so mad!". They are funny kids, so funny, they I cannot wait to go to work today at 3 and let Kevin have them all night!

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

hahaaaa. Oh man. I love that you can't wait to go to work.
kids.
Kids (in general) are crazy. Funny and crazy, but oh so cute.
I'm glad you wrote down some of their funny saying