Sunday, October 10, 2010

Isak broke my camera this week, shoved in the lens while it was out, so I am cameraless. I have had to resort to using Kevin's phone for pictures. Anyone know of a camera repair shop nearby?Meanwhile, I dressed Lucy really cute this morning for church. I love picking out outfits for her, and so far, she doesn't care what she wears. Its so fun! Boys just aren't the same to dress. Unfortunately, she did not want her picture taken. I hit a couple garage sales this weekend and picked up these awesome 3 wheel trikes for a total of $5 for both. With some new batteries, they are as good as new and the kids love riding them around. Completely worth $5.


Kevin and I went on a nice little date Saturday night and enjoyed a leisurely weekend at home. Oh and Boise State won. Again. And moved up to #3 in the rankings. I made Lucy a BSU tutu. I will have to post a picture soon. Kevin and I have decided if they go to the championship game, we will mortgage our children and go. I think its a great idea.

3 comments:

Nuttymonkeymama said...

Can one mortgage children???

Lena Gilbert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lena Gilbert said...

I'm not sure, but I will find out, and let you know!