Friday, October 15, 2010

Ramnblings

I should be sleeping right now. My kids are sleeping, and I am working tonight, but instead I laid in my bed for over an hour, wishing I could nap. Isak ran into our room last night at 3am, screaming, "I want my ironman costume!", completely hysterical. He must have been dreaming. See, we went to the temple last night and Kevin's cousin, Angie, was kind enough to take our kids during the session. She has very awesome toys at her house, like real doggies and ironman costumes, and we had to pull our kids out when it was time to go. Isak was insistent he also needed an ironman costume. But after discovering they cost $20 and knowing it would be half price after Halloween, I conveniently forgot and distracted him elsewhere. Apparently his subconscious knew better and made itself known in the middle of the night.
Our camera is officially unrepairable. We took it to a camera shop and the parts would cost close to a new camera. This makes the 2nd one in 2 years. The first died by falling off the top of the car, and this one died in the hands of a 3 year old. And Lucy about finished off our laptop this morning, slamming down the already cracked lid. Good thing money grows on trees, right?
We are going to Wisconsin in 12 days to visit my sister and her family. I am very excited, we only get to see them maybe once a year. Hopefully I will have a new camera by then. That I will have to keep in a steel case...protected by fire....

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sorry about your camera :(

Victoria Gilbert said...

Sad day. :(
Well, look at the bright side... at this rate you will continually be caught up with new technology!!