Saturday, October 2, 2010

Kevin and I were painting our front door today with the paint sprayer. We caged Lucy successfully but Isak was wondering around. Since he's old enough to not touch things and to listen (in theory), we thought it would be fine. And it was. Right up until he picked up the spray gun and gave it a squirt. ALL over the front of the house. Fun thing about sprayers, it sprays dots of red everywhere. Luckily we have some extra paint.
One very sad little boy in timeout. He is so very naughty sometimes,but, we love him. Isn't that the saddest face ever?
Kevin was working on putting up our fence today and dug a hole for the post. It was also big enough for Isak and Lucy to squeeze in. I thnk this is one of the few pictures I have of them together both smiling. Don't mind Lucy's mullett, I was sleeping and Kevin was in charge of her hair, bless his heart.

2 comments:

Jenny Robbins said...

Haha. I can't believe he squirted you house! At least you have paint that you can fix it with. That his such a sad face he had on. Love the picture of them together.

Nate, Brittney and Ryan said...

Too funny, Lena! My husband and I had a good laugh over Isak's timeout picture. He does look really sorry...