Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What we've been up to today...Isak loves to help me vacuumn stuff with the "vacuumn gun"/hose attachment. We have to watch him though, sometimes he also tries to vacuumn his sister,,,
Isak has been talking really well now for a while and so I guess it was inevitable that he would learn other awesome phrases, like "hey, stop it" and "I don't want to!". It has made life pretty awesome. I have to sometimes remind myself what a sweet little boy he can be sometimes when he's not kicking his sister in the face and throwing a huge tantrum. Today we played outside and made cookies, his favorite. His potty training is going well and he seems to do a little better everyday.

Lucy has been getting into trouble lately also, if you can't tell by that sly smile on her face. She loves to pull stuff off of shelves and dump it everywhere. She also loves that toilet.



Below, Kevin caught her red handed trying to put Fiber 1 bars down it. Yesterday I caught her throwing her yogurt from the fridge into it. Works so well when we are also potty training.

Kevin has been studying hard for another CPA exam coming up in a few weeks. I don't think I will know what to do when we get to see everyday at 5pm...I'll probably find more stuff for him to work on. Or hand him the kids and maybe I'll go do something. Whatever I can find in this exciting, exciting town of Othello.




2 comments:

Monte and Brittany said...

one thing that worked for us when we potty trained cole is just putting him in underwear then when he wet himself he realized he hated that feeling and went in the potty. also we gave him a piece of candy for everytime he sat on the potty. two if he actually went. and we also did a stamp chart.. i let him pick out a five dollar toy and after he got 15 stamps he got the toy. and i put the toy on the counter so he saw it and if he asked for it i told him after he finished his potty chart. and then i did a ten dollar toy and 30 stamps. and then whateer toy he wanted and 50 stamps. but after less then a week he was going in the potty!! good luck!!

Cassidy said...

That last sentence made me smile. Hahaha.