Thursday, March 25, 2010

Silence is never good at our house. Neither are open cupboards that have no doors. And neither is one curious 1 year old little girl. I would like to say this is unusual...but its not. As Isak would say..that's a naughty baby.
But look how happy she is? Now how can you be mad at that little face?? Isak never got into stuff like this at her age. He liked to climb stuff and run everywhere and give me heart attacks. Lucy likes to dump stuff out and try to eat everything. Makes me kind of scared to have anymore. Good thing that won't be happening for a while.For the past month, Isak has been asking to make cookies almost everyday. I can only put him off for so long before I give in. So far I've managed to keep it down to twice a week. I then pawn them off on Kevin's coworkers to keep myself from eating them all. Now if only I had a new oven to cook them in...one that wouldn't trap all my cookie sheets inside once they get hot so its a major tug of war to pull them out.


1 comment:

Nathan Stephanie Gilbert Family said...

Lucy is so cute...despite the mess making. :) I feel your pain, Conner is into everything! I have been begging Nathan to babyproof our cupboards because they are too much of a temptation naughty babies. Haha I love that.