Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What we have been up to this week....
We are loving this warm weather we have been having. Kevin had the kids "help" him wash the car on Friday.Isak was just excited to see the hose out for the first time this season. Lucy loves to run around outside but wasn't too sure about getting wet. Her and Isak are about as opposite as can be in this aspect. Isak will be soaking wet and blue and refuse to come inside and Lucy gets splashed with some water and begs you to hold her because she is freezing. Such a girl.
We have been spending lots of time at the park and Isak has had me identify what every light box, electrical outlet and building are used for...and what every warning sign says. It can take a very long time just to walk from our house to the toys...across the street.
Isak is starting to say some very funny things, I have to remember to write them down so I don't forget. Yesterday he told grandma that Sam the cat is fat...pretty sure I didn't teach him that word but its amazing what they catch onto.
He's also informed me that he doesn't need diapers because he wears "my underwears because I am potty trained!" (yea...kinda).
He also mentioned to me, staring at a plate of newly baked cookies..."mom, the cookies are looking at me!...

Lucy loves to have her feet and back rubbed. Seriously? She's 13 months old! On Sunday she had her head in grandpas lap and her feet with kevin and had one rubbing her feet and the other rubbing her head. Her eyes were half closed and she was loving every minute. I think we're in big trouble!

I have also been obsessed with craigslist lately, trying to find random things for our house. I finally found this awesome solid wood coffee table with matching end tables in Kennewick yesterday. I think with a little paint they will give some color to my very brown and boring furniture. Good thing my house is small, there is a limit to how much random stuff I can buy. Otherwise, we are gearing up for kevin's sister wedding in a few weeks and kevin's #2 CPA exam.




No comments: