Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween! Isak was a one eyed green monster, he was very furry and cute. He was also rather grumpy for the occasion so we cut out early on the trunk or treat and saw a couple neighbors before taking him home and putting him to bed. I think his favorite part of the whole night was discovering our next door neighbors have a cat that they let him pet. At the bottom of the post is a video of him playing in his green costume.





Nathan and Stephanie came up last weekend to visit and we had a lot of fun. We took Isak to a little corn maze/farm they have down the road from us and they had some goats he got to pet. We successfully kept his fingers from getting bitten, however, Isak did try to climb on top of the goat at one point but we rescued the poor goat.

Nathan and kevin as a farmer and his wife





Stephanie and I are due just 4 days apart. She is having a boy and we don't know what we're having but I have a feeling I am having a boy too which would be really fun to have cousins so close together. We took a prego picture together since I am too much of a chicken to take one by myself. Kevin and Nathan are also expecting......we're just carrying ours a little lower.


5 comments:

Whitney R said...

SUPER ISAK!!!

He's such a cutie. I was going to say he was the same color as the grass, and then Kevin said it, too!

He was very cute trying to jump with one foot coming up :)

I missed you this week. It's too bad we have such horrible schedules. Don't worry, though. That will change come April and then I'll be to Boise and I'll annoy the pooh out of you :)

Steph and you look great. She caught up to you rather fast. You both look the exact same - still very small! I'm so excited to see what you have. I at least know the kid will be super adorable.

And will always be entertained by it's older brother. :)

(sorry to hear he's opening doors)

Misti said...

Isak looked so stinking cute! Love the costume. You're right, it is fun to torture our kids by making them dress up in funny costumes!

Victoria Gilbert said...

yay pregnant pictures!!! You look so cute...you and Steph both! I'm a little jealous!!! It would be so much fun to be pregnant with someone else just days apart :)

Isak is so cute. The monster costume is awesome :) Where did you find that? It is the same color as the grass...In fact, if he were to lie face down in the grass and stay still (ya right - like a 1 and 1/2 year old would ever do that), then he would just blend in....like AstroTurf.

Kevin and Eliza said...

I enjoyed the video of Isak jumping in his costume. Cute costume. That is exactly how Andrew jumps with just the one leg really coming off of the ground. So Lena do you guys get to find out for sure what your having (girl/boy)? Lena you look really cute prego! Yes, I think it will be fun to have two boys pretty close in age together.

Nana said...

awww Isak jumps so cute!! I loved that little video, and I can't wait to see him at Christmas time. coming soon! yeah!