Thursday, October 23, 2008

HAIRCUTS, SUPERMAN, AND FROG BOOTS

What a busy week this has been! Kathy came to visit to help out with Isak while I was suppose to go to some classes. There was a big mix up (apparently I need to check my junk e-mail at work more often) and I didnt get the right info in time so i didnt get to take the class. I'll have to do it in January which is okay except for poor Kathy had to drive all the way down here, but at least she got to hang out with Isak for a bit. And she bought him these awesome superman pajamas that also have a cape.

Isak in his awesome frog boots. We also decided it was time to cut Isak's hair because its been almost 6 months and he had started to look rather mullett like.

"Before Shot", combed to the side. kind of looks like little girl hair.

Kevin really wanted a mullett cut before we chopped it and I tried my best but it was pretty long.
Isak eating his pudding, after his haircut.

Right after his haircut. He did really well, he only cried when he dropped his sucker and realized no one was picking it up because it was covered in hair. The lady was nice enough to give him a second one. He just sat in my lap in a daze, eating his sucker which she cut his hair. He looks so much older to me now, Kevin said when he got home, he doesn't look like Isak anymore. It'll take us some getting use to, but he's still our cute little boy.













5 comments:

Whitney R said...

Yeah he's still a very cute Isak. But without wings :)

Anonymous said...

Elijah made me give him what is now called a mullet for most of his growing up years, His thought it was a cool surfer dude hair cut. Hi pointed to a video of David Bowie in Labreaith (sp?) and said, I want my hair cut like this girl's..... Need I say more?

Korbi said...

so cute. 1st hair cuts take your baby away! Beck's was the same...

Misti said...

yea for haircuts! Dagan needs one badly, but there is no way he would hold still long enough.

Miss Lovely's Musings said...

He is so cute!!! I really want to have you guys over for dinner one of these Sundays. What time are you out of church?