Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tag! I'm It!

Tag! I'm It!

*Post the rules on your blog

*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post
*Let each person know he/she has been tagged
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up
Six Random Things About Myself

#1 I'm scared of escalators (too many dateline specials)
#2 I have really long toes (Isak got them too)
#3 We want to adopt a kid after we're done having our own
#4 I'm beating Kevin and all of his little Othello friends in fantasy football.
#5 I use to be able to run really far for a really long time and hope to be able to again.
# 6 My son has been sleeping with his furry halloween costume for the past week

I tag whitney, susan, emily, crystal, vicki and whoever else feels like doing this tag.

1 comment:

Whitney R said...

haha "little Othello friends" :)

Awwe, he's sleeping with his furry costume. Very cute. Did you put it on him? lol. What about peter?