Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Random Pictures

Today was a long day, kevin isn't home yet because he had to stay late so Isak and I toughed it out together. It actually wasn't that bad, I'm just used to being able hand him over in the evenings for a bit. The above is a preview of Isak's halloween costume. We had him try it on for lindsey when she came this past weekend.
Isak has taken to giving his stuffed animals "rides" on his lawn mower around the kitchen. This started after we started giving isak rides on his lawn mower. He's such a smart boy.
Isak and his beloved rabbit that was rescued yet again from the refridgerator.
I was wiping down some of our doors the other day and Isak started yelling and pointing at me. I gave him the dusting cloth and this is what he started doing. He proceeded to try to wipe down the front of the dishwasher, oven and cupboards. Hopefully he wants to be this helpful when he is older, this could be useful....

2 comments:

Jess Cahoon said...

What kind of furry animal is Isak anyway? This year our little guy is going to be a lion. I just finished making his costume this weekend (I had a lot of down time during conference). I'm glad you are all doing good.

Whitney R said...

hahaha. I love the animal picture. His face is adorable. And he's so funny. And smart! Giving his animals rides and cleaning just like his mommy.

So glad your camera is in working order again!