Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rain Rain go Away...


So yesterday I had the chance to babysit my friends little boy while she wasn't feeling well. He's just over 2 months and it was fun to hold a little baby again. I forget that Isak was ever that small and than I remember that Isak was an abnormally big baby and was that little for about 2 weeks. He was very sweet and Isak really liked him. He kept making high pitched cooing sounds as he patted him on the head and squeezed his toes. Isak has also started doing "knock, knock" with his knuckles on pretty much everything, our foreheads, the door, the bathtub, and did it as well on the poor baby's head. We had to run a lot of interference but luckily no one was hurt.
It has been really rainy and cold in Boise, we even had some snow last night which was a record. I feel like we're still living in Rexburg with all this crazy weather. This is Isak all dressed up in his garb to go outside. We're more about function than style in my house as you can tell by his outfit....
Isak loved playing in the rain. He didn't care that it was cold or wet. He found every puddle he could and liked to stand under the raingutter and try to drink the water.

5 comments:

Whitney R said...

Isak is such a cute boy. He seems to be very easily entertained with anything, as long as its outside. And the baby is super cute. Just have another and you'll be able to hold a little baby again! (if only it were really that simple, I know)

Crystal said...

Isak is looking so much older. I hope he is ready for Aubrey and Olivia. I know Aubrey is excited to see him.

Shavonne said...

What is up with the weather all over, summer is having a hard time staying around! Imagining Isak Knock Knocking everything is so funny!

Korbi said...

great style that kid's got!

Michelle said...

Hey Lena! Kevin told me you had a blog, and I love the pictures! They look like they are having fun. I'm glad that Davin can be around Isak, they do have fun together! Isak can keep him tough since he will never have older siblings. :) Thank you so so so so much! You have no idea how much help you have been! Now that my gall bladder is out, I can recover and feel better! Oh, I have a blog too!