Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Whitney!

A-Attached or Single? Attached to kevin
B-Best Friend? My sister, Crystal, sis-in-laws, my mom, emily, katie
C-Cake or Pie? Um both?
D-Day of Choice? Sundays. Only day kevin and I are both home together and usually don't have to work
E-Essential Item? my runnin shoes and my bathtub
F-Favorite Color? blue
H-Hometown? Moses Lake...ah good al moses lake.
I-Favorite Indulgence? Hmm. Nestles Treasures in carmel while taking a bubble bath and watching episodes of the bachelor or reading trashy magazines. And sleeping in past 7am.
J-January or July? July. I hate the cold.
K-Kids? Isak is 13 months and the cutest baby ever. Minus the fact he ate his own poo today but more on that later.
L-Life isn't complete without? My wonderful husband and little boy who keep me on my toes.
M-Marriage date? August 11th, 2005
O-Oranges or apples? I love both but I have to say oranges.
P-Phobias? dying alone or having a baby die (when you work where I work lots of scary situations cross your mind. Not looking forward to my next pregnancy...)
Q-Quote? "You can't answer the door for every creep who comes knocking" It was my mantra during my single years. Can't say I always followed it well.
R-Reason to smile? I'm healthy, my family is healthy and we're all happy. We have food to eat and a place to live and none of us are on antidepressants or have mental health issues. YAY!
S-Season of choice? Fall. Its the best time to run and when all the best races are.
T-Tag 3 people: I tag Crystal, Katie, and Michelle!
U-Unknown facts about me? I love football, especially college ball and I am especially excited we live in boise where the Broncos play. I almost went to college to go into real estate. (thank goodness I didn't that route). I can get really mean when I play board games, (infamously I have made various people cry) I listen to NPR podcasts when I run....
.V-Vegetable? Green peppers, tomatoes, and asparagus
W-Worst habit? Nagging Kevin and procrastinating my house work
X-X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound.
Y-Your favorite food? I love mexican food namely macho burritos, grilled cheese sandwhiches, cold cereal, pasta, really I will eat anything.
Z-Zodiac sign? Aries

4 comments:

Whitney R said...

So the only thing I didn't know is that you were going to go into real estate? I just cannot picture that. You are and will always be Nurse Lena to me :D (among other things)

susan said...

Isak ate his own poo? Dagan smeared his all over my carpet with his bare butt and "happy feet".

HAdams said...

Fun to get to know you a little better! I am not sure if we've met but I've heard lots of great things about you. I am Kevin's cousin, Heather. We were good buds in high school. He was just in the grade below mine and I use to date some of his friends :). I am now living in CA with my husband and 3 kids. We just started a blog www.adamsfamilyzoo.com. Hopefully we'll see you at the reunion in August! Your little boy is so cute. Give Kevin a big hug from his favorite cousin!
Heather Adams

Emily Katlyn West said...

Hi Friend, I just wanted to say thanks for the shout out! And I just really love that we have been friends all these years, you will always be one of my closest friends and love you more then my luggage!