Friday, June 6, 2008

Just another crazy week

I asked Kevin to put some socks on Isak. Apparently I didn't specify which socks because he thought it would stick his dress socks on him.
Mark and Lindsey were babysitting...putting Isak in weird poses


The kid just loves to eat dirt. And rocks, and bark, and toilet paper...he's like a little goat. This is usually how our day goes. Isak runs and grabs his sandals and hands them to me. Then he grunts at me until I put them on his feet. Then he runs to the door and pounds on it, yelling. Once we get outside he runs across the street or into the house under construction that is full of nails and other sharp objects. Then he begins to shove rocks in his mouth. This is what it sounds like. "Isak spit that out. We don't eat rocks"
Isak smiles. continues to eat rocks.
"Isak spit it out now"
Isak runs off. Rock falls out mouth.
Repeat, replace rocks with bark and stagnant water.
I love being a mom

5 comments:

Monte and Brittany said...

haha isak is so funny. i think its so funny he always goes to the house across the street!!

Ty Robbins said...

Lol. That's too funny. He's already defying you. Imagine what it will be like when he's older.

Mike and Lisa said...

Haha- thats hilarious. Really makes me want a boy!

Emily Katlyn West said...

Holy buckets, I love the GQ pose your siblings put him in!!!!

Unknown said...

Every time I need a laugh I visit the Gilbert's. You guys crack me up! Should I not push Maddax to walk and talk?!