Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just another week

This past week we had the chance to have my mom stay with us and help out with Isak. It was really nice to have the extra sleep and meals and of course Isak loved all the fun toys he got as well. Our community pool opened up today and we had the chance to go swimming for a little bit. Isak loves the water, he loves the sprinklers, the hose, the fountain, and also the pool. It doesn't matter how cold it is I think he would stay out all day if he could.
This fountain is at one of our parks in here Boise. I love how many pretty parks there are here and that they have so many different things to do. The water was pretty forceful coming off the fountain and sprayed for quite a ways. It took Isak by shock at first but he kept going back for more.

Isak has a small play table that happened to be next to our end tables. Somehow he wrangled himself on top of the little table, which he's done before, and hoisted himself on top of the end tables. He then proceeded to start pulling stuff off my sink and throwing everything off of the table. He's turning into quite the little monkey.
My family is having a reunion in August and we'll be in Boise for part of it. This is the park where we are going to have our family pictures taken out...you can only walk in and its trails everywhere with trees and bridges and the river. I think its a wildlife preserve.




3 comments:

Victoria Gilbert said...

Hey Lena! I can't believe how big Isak is getting! I can't wait to finally see the little guy...just a few more weeks :) I'm really excited to see you. Your pics are all really cute...I really like the little family picture of you guys. Enjoy the pool!!! :)

Kevin and Eliza said...

It's fun to see what you guys are up to. The pool looks like fun. I bet your glad it is open. I love Isak's little trunks and top to help keep him warm. Wow what a climber you have. Andrew hasn't really caught on to climbing. In some ways I'm glad. Have a fun time at your reunion.

tiff said...

Lena, your blog is cute with so many pictures of Isak. I think the last time we say him we was a baby. If you guys every come to Othello, Ashton would love to play.