Sunday, May 4, 2008

Yard work, mohawks, and teeth

This past week Kevin and I decided it was time to mow our lawn and Isak was "helping" us sweep us the grass clippings.
Look at all of his teeth! There are 3 on top but you can only see 2. He's getting really good at biting and we've learned to wear our socks around or Isak will try to bite our toes. Weird kid.
So we don't have a weed eater yet and we couldn't get close enough to the rock wall to mow the grass. I had the great idea of using my kitchen shears to trim the grass! Good thing we don't have any neighbors moved in yet nearby. This combined with last sunday's bbq they would think we're crazy.



Kevin styled Isak's hair this morning in a mowhawk. Its getting so long he looks kinda funny but we still think he's cute.







1 comment:

Shavonne said...

Lena, I love reading your blog, its always so funny! I bet your neighbors will love living next to you guys. good job brainstorming to get the trimming done!