Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sickies



The past couple days everyone in our family has taken turns being sick, well kind of taking turns. Kevin was sick all day Tuesday so I changed my shift to on call so I could take care of Isak who was also not feeling so great. Anytime that kid refuses to eat food we know that he mu

st not be feeling so great. I was sick today but Isak was feeling back to normal and running at full speed so that meant that I didn't get the chance to be too sick. We've discovered with all the sickies going around our house that Isak loves to have his temperature taken. I think he made Kevin take it 10 times in a row in his ears. He kept handing the thermometer back to him. I think he likes the little "beep" it makes when its done.

2 comments:

Suzie Koskella said...

I am sorry you guys were sick! That is the worst. we had a couple weeks of neal and Jacob being sick! thank goodness I was not sick or the world would fall apart. (MEaning I do everything! :))

Whitney R said...

I'm sorry you were all sick! I know how much time Isak loves to take of yours. But the pictures are very very cute. I love his faces in them, like he's such an innocent bystander. haha