Sunday, August 5, 2012

Mud Bowl 2012!

Every year the youth in our ward play mud football in someone's giant dirt field. For the past few years it has been out at Kevin's parents' house near their farm. My kids have gotten to participate every year as Kevin or I have always had a calling with the young men or young women. And they absolutely love it.
This year, Lucy was much was hesitant about getting muddy which I found odd. She wanted to watch from a far and at the end, waded in a little bit with Kevin. She was by far the cleanest one at the end of it all.

Kevin and Isak did not fair as well, they got pretty darn dirty. We rinsed off in Kevin's parent's sprinklers and their ditch. My kids took baths when they got home and I washed their hair about 5 times each. Our bathroom and car needed a really good cleaning when all was said and done. I love the mud football every year. Such great memories.

No comments: