Monday, August 20, 2012

 Edyn turned 7 months last week. I don't know how she got so big.  She is getting such a cute little personality and I LOVE how she will just start laughing at random things she finds funny. Like Lucy eating Styrofoam. She really likes listening to music and loves to be outside and still thinks Isak and Lucy are the funniest people ever. She is very grabby and is always grabbing our faces/hair/arms and loves to feed herself crackers. She is still kind of cantankerous and really prefers me to anyone which while flattering, is kind of frustrating since she also will not take a bottle. She knows what food is and is starting to want what we are eating and totally knows what watermelon and popsicles are.
She hasn't been too interested in crawling yet which is completely fine with me and is getting close to sitting up by herself. I love this sweet girl! Now if I could just slow down time a little....
Isak really wanted his picture taken with her as well. She was hard to catch as she can sit up for about 5 seconds without toppling over. Isak starts Kindergarten next Monday and lets just say I am not dealing with it very well. Someone at church was asking me about it yesterday and how I was feeling and I got all choked up just talking about him being gone all day. I know he's my first one and come 5 years I will probably be counting the days till school starts. But he's my baby and once they start school and are gone all day I feel like they will never really be all yours again. He's my little buddy and talks my ear off all day. Who is going to try to tell me how much protein the fruit snacks have in them? Or why its good that we all live in one solar system? And who is Lucy going to torment all day? She's so crazy! What are we going to do just the two of us and Edyn all day? I have a feeling its going to involve a lot of singing, dancing, and trampoline jumping. We met Isak's teacher tonight and she seems nice. I'm just so nervous for him....this stupid scary world better be nice to my little boy!

1 comment: