Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving!

The Wednesday before Thanksgving Isak had his cousin Grady over to play. These two play so great together, I hardly see either one of them all day. Isak loves having a constant playmate and I love having someone to entertain him so I can get something cleaned!
They were even pretty good about playing with Lucy, who ran around for an hour with the fireman hat on her head and packing around this blue case.
For Thanksgiving this year, Kevin's family came up to Othello to celebrate and attend his cousin's wedding in Spokane. My brother Mark and his wife Jen came up to Moses Lake as well for Thanksgiving and for their wedding reception on Saturday. So we were very busy with family!
Stephanie, Whitney and I made about 3 batches of rolls and I made 3 pies for dinner. The rolls were so yummy! We had a wonderful dinner and visit with family right up until Friday when some horrible virus started to run through Kevin's family. It was super contagious and volatile but short lived. Isak got sick, then me, then Lucy threw up all over my brother's reception and then Kevin missed work the next week. It was horrible. I think Sunday night was the only night we actually got to visit with everyone and no one was actively sick.

Since we were sick most of the time, I completely forgot to pull out my camera. These are 3 of the grandkids post sickness. They had a lot of fun playing with their cousins!

No comments: