Tuesday, November 22, 2011

We enjoyed the last of the snow on Sunday and kevin pulled the kids around in the sled. They LOVED it and I think Kevin got a great workout! My large pregnant self was inside the warm house in a chair I think at the time they were freezing outside......

The snow was quickly was melting by Monday but Isak was desperate to make a snowman. So I helped him scrape him up the last of the snow and we built a sad little snowman that the kids loved.
When Kevin came home from lunch he made him a second snowman which Isak promptly destroyed. His favorite part of building snowmen is jumping on them.
I attempted foam curlers in Lucy's hair the other night as well without a lot of hope. She really dislikes having her hair touched, brushed,braided or anything else that would make it super cute. She let me put in a few curlers which I tried to tie some fabric around for the night.
When she woke up, most of them had made it through the night and at least some of her hair was curly.
It turned out pretty cute! Now if only she would let me do this more often.....

1 comment:

Victoria Gilbert said...

Lucy looks so much like you Lena! I'm sorry you guys all got sick, but it's still really cute to see some of the cousins together! :)