Monday, November 29, 2010

Snow! We have a whole lot of it right now, kind of usual this time of year. And while I'm not the biggest fan of driving in it, my kids sure like to play in the stuff. Well, Lucy is still pretty impartial. Isak loves it though. Lucy just likes to be pulled around in the sled and as long as she is completely covered and not getting wet , she's okay with the snow. Isak, however, will go outside and play by himself in the snow, not caring that his fingers are blue or that he is shaking with cold. Over Thanksgiving, 2 of my brothers were in town so the kids LOVED all the extra attention and I loved having someone take them outside! Lucy was fond of my dad pulling her around on the saucer. Isak loved squirting the snow with green water and making snowballs and a large snowman "rock warrior".

We went sledding across the street at the park where we found a little hill. It was freezing!
I bundled Lucy up one day right after lunch and then she started yelling "night night!" (her request to sleep). Since it took so much work to get her ready for the snow, I made her go out anyway for a few minutes. She insisted on taking her blanket or her "deedee!" and laid down in the sled. She lasted maybe 5 minutes till she was in her crib.


No comments: